For All :
I'm sorry ! Bagi yang suka " Ukhuwah itu Ibadah , Sayang . . " korang kena tunggu lama sikit . Insyaallah , malam ni ( 12 . 12 . 12 ) Ira akan post kan . Sorry ! Sebab lama tunggu . I'm so busy !

Friday 27 April 2012

It's about my life :D

Hey guys !
555498_357562040957580_290498187663966_965071_564268330_n_large
I'm so sleepy right now !

How your days without my post ?
Mesti boring kan ?
What Ever ~

Kay , let's get something to share .
' Sharing is Caring ' 
I want to share about my new life in my new school !

Act , it's not so good . .
I always FIGHT with my some friends . .

Tumblr_lywrq4iall1roi8fko1_500_large

Y E S ! 

I'm so friendly cause of that I befriend with everyone :D
But , it's not the big problem for me .
Cause that is her fault so , she have to think it back .

Kay , I'm so sweet cause I want to forgive someone that I love .
I love someone else !
Who ?
The Prophet Muhammad SAW .

He is my idol .
I know , all Muslim love His .
Cause he is our Rasul .

Trully this , Islam is true religion .
I'm proud to be a Muslimah !

One more thing !
I can speak in Arabic now :D

Haha . 
We have to be proud not biggie .

S T O P .

Someone say to me ,

Tumblr_m35ct5aczq1r6ipclo1_500_large

and for who told that to me this is my answer :

Saya tak berubah sepenuhnya .
Hanya kelembutan jiwa saya yang berubah . Kini saya lebih pandai bersabar .
Tetapi , tak semudah disangka untuk merubah sifar kegedikan saya . Mungkin saya masih perlukan masa untuk memuhasabahkan diri saya sendiri . Saya Berubah , kerana diri saya tidak baik . Saya berubah menjadi lebih baik bukan lebih buruk . Kalau awak tak suka , saya minta maaf . Ini diri saya baru . Tolong terima saya . Saya bakal Al-Hafizah . Saya perlu berubah untuk menjadi mashi dalam mengingat ayat-2 Al-quran . Saya tak nak mengulangi kesilapan saya yang dulu sehingga saya tertinggal dalam hafazan . Sekali lagi , saya minta maafkan saya . 

Ouh , so sad right ?
Yaa , I'm think the same think like you .
I'm Change .
But , for the good .
Cause I love to be the kind girl :D

So , change for the good !
Okay !

Hey , guys !
I fell hungry ringt now !
How about you guys ?
No , kay fine ~
I got to go right now .

Wasalam , bye ~ 
I go first !

Tumblr_m2phim9nkm1qd25w3o1_500_large

No comments:

Post a Comment